it's a very simple lace pattern.. if you wanna try too, i found it here.
Monday, May 13, 2013
fishtail qiviut scarf.
this scarf has been in my knitting basket for quite some time. i could only work on it in small doses. i really don't think lace knitting is for me..... but folks, these fancy fishtails are finally finished!! (try saying that 5 times fast) i started it last june.. for those that might remember... and nearly 10 months later i've binded off. i am quite thrilled to be crossing this off my list of things to do.
it's a very simple lace pattern.. if you wanna try too, i found it here.
it's a very simple lace pattern.. if you wanna try too, i found it here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
At first when I saw it I thought it was a pattern I'd printed off to try, Liesel by Mary Joy Gumayagay (Yummy Yarn), but that one has elm leaves instead of fishtails. I'm doubting my ability to do the Liesel pattern now if you had trouble with the Fishtail one because I have the impression you're a better knitter than I am. Very nice work. Thank you for posting photos & links to what you've knit.
Hello Mori!
Congratulations on your two new little loves! Pass that on for me to the rest of your family. You guys are great. I miss UNK but only a little bit. I love your blog and will check in regularly. Knit on. I will send you my blog too. Life is different in the lower 48. Hugs. Lynn Fleharty
Post a Comment